Wednesday, March 12, 2014

JD is 3 Years Old

This post is long overdue, but I finally have the chance to sit down and write about JD. I love this guy so much, and I can't believe how big he is getting. His speech keeps improving everyday and he learns new words quickly. He's beginning to understand things better now and how things work. When he turned 3, he was no where close to being potty trained. Today, he is almost close to being fully potty trained. More on his potty training adventures in another post.

He loves playing every sport he can, but his favorite sport is Baseball, just like his dad. Although, whatever sport Justin is watching on TV, JD always wants to play it. He's an active guy and sometimes it's hard to keep up with him. He finally enjoys playing at the playground, and is not afraid to make new friends and play with them. He's not afraid to talk to people, even if that means they can't understand him most of the time. There are many times where I get looks from the people he's talking to asking if I understood a word. I always respond with "just smile and nod." There are times where I can understand everything he's saying, and there are other times where he has his own language and goes on and on and I never understand a single word. It's super cute though.

JD is also quite the performer. If we ask him to sing for someone, he is not afraid to show off. Although, once he gets started, he has to sing the entire song. His favorite songs to sing are the "Car Song," also known as "Life is a Highway" and "Say Something." We understand "Say Something" much better than "Life is a Highway." He loves music, whether it be dancing, singing, or rockin' out on his little guitar. It's so fun to watch and it makes me laugh every time.

JD is just an awesome kid, and a great big brother. I'm so lucky I get to be his mom!

Birth

 1 Year

2 Years

 3 Years




No comments:

Post a Comment