Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Happy 1 Month Danny!

Time has gone by so fast and this little boy is already a month old. Poor Justin, he's only been around for the first 5 days of Danny's life, plus the 2 days we visited. I have been blessed with such a great baby, especially since Justin is away (although my mom has been a huge help). Here's what's happening with baby Danny...


He sleeps in his own crib
Smiles in his sleep
Gets more and more alert each day
Has a strong little neck and loves to lift his head up when being burped
Eats more than his brother did - sometimes I feel like he eats all the time
Since the day he was born, he's been an amazing sleeper and will sleep all night



JD is such a good older brother and is helpful in his own little ways. Tonight, while I was trying to make dinner Danny was crying and JD said, "I got it mom!" and went over to try and comfort baby Danny. It didn't help that much, but I love how willing JD is to help and how much he loves his little brother. No signs of jealousy yet. I can't wait until the two of them can play together, but for right now, I'm loving this small little bundle of joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment