Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Danny is 2 Months

Time goes by fast when you have 2 kids! This little guy is a sweet baby, and we love him so much! He still continues to be a great sleeper, and sleeps all night long except for when he gets hungry. He is beginning to coo, and that was one of my favorite stages with JD. I love the mornings where he will sit up with his back against my legs and just coo and smile at me. He is starting to smile a lot more, and you will usually get a smile from him after he's had a bottle (babies are happy when they're not hungry, right?) He has become so much more alert and likes to see what's going on around him.

He had a doctor's appointment a few weeks back, and here are his stats:

22.25 in (32%)
11 lbs 1.5 oz (36%)

I looked back on JD's height and weight when he was 2 months and they're both pretty close. JD was 23 inches, and weighed 10 lbs 10.5 oz. There are times where I think Danny looks a lot like JD did, but they look so different at the same time. It's fun to see the comparison between the two, but I can definitely see that JD looks like Justin and Danny looks like me!




No comments:

Post a Comment