Sunday, November 24, 2013

10 MORE DAYS!!!

I can't believe we are that close to seeing Justin again... Time has flown by, although I wish it could go by even faster.

Justin has called me a few times since the last post I've written about him. He was able to talk for 5 minutes on Veterans day, then again this last Wednesday for 10 minutes, and then again on Thursday... but only for a couple minutes, and to talk quickly about travel plans. Justin is doing well, and is living his Modern Warfare dream... The last couple of weeks, he's been throwing grenades, shooting machine guns, and rocket launchers. Anybody nervous? He said that they have all been pretty intense, but was excited about it.

I know Justin is going to have so many stories to tell when we see him, and I can't wait to hear them all (if that's even possible to do in the time we get to see him). This weekend is his last "test" before he is done... They went up to Victory Forge yesterday to test on basically everything they've learned, and will be returning Tuesday night... It's basically like a big overnight camping trip, with all of their gear (if I understood correctly). After Tuesday night, he is pretty much done and will just be hanging out until Family Day and Graduation. I'm so excited to see him and JD has been asking about him more lately.

In order to make going to daycare easier for him when Justin left, I told him that I had to go to work, and JD got to go play at daycare. He started to understand that concept, and he understands that daddy is "at work." There have been a couple days where he asks to talk to Daddy or wants to see him, but eventually he becomes "ok" without having Justin around. We don't have much longer, and I know those 2 are going to have a blast when they're back together again! It's the final countdown!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment